The Laurentide Inn is a bed and breakfast, housed inside an 1820’s Greek Revival home. Operated by current owner and Innkeeper Marla Hedworth, the home has functioned as a bed and breakfast since 1989. Originally, the property was built by William Morris Oliver in 1820, the first judge of Yates County, who later became a New York State Senator and U.S Representative, and Lieutenant Governor of New York. In the mid 1850’s, the property changed hands in and out of the Oliver family, and was purchased by the Fox family in 1888, who owned it for the next 100 years. The Fox family opened the Fox Inn in 1989 and the home operated as a B&B until the Hedworths purchased it in 2018, creating the Laurentide Inn after an extensive restoration and renovation project.