Our Dog-Friendly Policy
Dogs welcome when accompanied by well behaved owners.
Whether you are a pint size pooch or a big cuddly canine, The Laurentide Inn’s dog friendly policy welcomes all of our furry four legged friends to stay with their owners in our Carriage House Loft. The main building at The Laurentide Inn is reserved for our human friends only.
Amenities for Dogs include:
- A welcome treat and doggie toy for your pup to enjoy upon check-in
- Food and Water Bowls provided
- A list of dog-friendly parks, wineries, breweries and outdoor dining
- Advanced notice is required for all dog stays. We do require that our four-legged friends are accompanied by their owners at all times during their visit and we request that dogs are not left in the Carriage House alone at any time. Ask us about our pet sitting services!
- Only one dog is allowed per visit and we charge an additional $75 per night fee. 100% of this fee is donated to the Humane Society of Yates County. Guests are financially responsible for any damage caused by their pooch while on the property. Additional housekeeping fees may also be applied.
- For reservations please call the Inn directly.
Please call in advance if you need any doggie extras including a crate or dog bed (available for additional nightly charges)